Tuesday, August 5, 2008

swarovski crystal/gold tiara + jewelry set.

below is the tiara i will be wearing with my gown [there is a veil- not pictured] which i got when i got my formal bridal dress at david's bridal.

today i got a matching necklace and earring set by same designer with swarovski crystal and similar gold frost metal design with rhinestone/pearl- a very subtle design but the sort of necklace style i was really searching for. the necklace and earring came in a set for 75.

i tried using macro to capture the photographic details of jewelry esp the crystal/rhinestone as that setting allows u to get clear accurate pix, without blurriness and the color looks exactly how it looks in person. most came out really good.

i am including pix of these just to share what my accessories look like - ive also matched my shoes to these accessories color. i felt the style of necklace with rhinestone makes everyone able to be more flexible in access they wear as its not as limited as the other necklace i considered wearing.

also, the girls can now wear the rhinestone clip in the bridesmaid dresses as it will accent my style and match perfectly now. i was so happy and excited to get this out of the way.

i was also fortunate to find a pair of shoes in the ideal subtle gold formal heal style with nice design and comfy material, flattering to my foot. i have flat feet, never wear heels, and have trouble finding heels or dressy shoes due to narrow petite small feet. i coincidentally found one i liked in my size 5 and a half and ironically it was way marked down so i got them for 21 dollars- they were originally 55 so im very happy and it also will be helpful to know all my main access colors when choosing decor. its nice that its finally set in stone and i can move further forward!


anyway, lots going on and its been a whirlwind. i'm sure ive left something out but if i remember anything else important, i will write again.

tiara:















shoes:

(they were hard to photograph so hopefully u get the idea. the lighting made it look too yellow, i tried to fix best as possible)




The more I think about it, I am considering having my hair dyed in a professional salon that uses a good designer brand of dye that specializes in vibrant shades of red. I know that Matrix and Redken in the past had a good line of dye and many shades of red.

Jimmy asked around at work as some of his coworkers have salons they go to in tampa. Their pricing is about how much I paid ten yrs ago and is reasonable, about 50 dollars for cut and color and I could maybe look into those places [or somewhere in a mall- or dept store] and get my hair trimmed and dyed closer to the wedding, like one or two weeks prior- but don't know if its cheaper than going to one salon for all my hair needs [cut, color and updo] or doing it separately from the updo salon.

PS


it is sorta blurry but this is the unity candle we chose and bought at david's bridal today.


No comments: