Monday, November 17, 2008

My Aveda Experience: transformative + rejuvenating







I had my salon appt for wedding this weekend and got my hair cut - majorly different and colored. heres a peek of it, but plan to write a fuller entry than this on my aveda salon experience and with a set of better pix. this is just a hint of things :)

Warning: not wearing makeup [foundation concealer ] so skin looks yuck and complexion looks horrible, ugly.

Other than face, my hair came out really beautiful.


I love the new cut with slight layer, its definitely shorter than it was and has more movement, less weighted down. and color came out really nice.

It was a wonderful experience and am thankful to Jimmy who treated me to this.

I have updo and makeup trial next weekend.

I also had my eyebrows waxed which came out nice. My salon stylist was great and I'd definitely go to her again. Her name is Danitza [sp?] and looked of Spanish ethnicity. She was really laid back, calming and nice. She was able to take in my preferences of color via pix and styles as well as add recommendation to a nice look for me [the subtle layers in hair cut]

It was a relaxing experience and of great quality. Best salon experience I've ever had and worth it.

Jimmy made an appt for a hair cut next week during my appt, as it was reasonable and is worth such a nice experience. :)

Hope you enjoy :)

I took a few new pix today when I was out for wedding appts and dressed up, put full makeup on so I could give a better view of how the new cut/ or haircolor look as I felt my face looked horrible in these since I had no concealer or foundation and my complexion looks uneven and splotchy. I hate how the tone looks so weird and looks tan while my neck looks pale...anyway today's pix out, though cold and freezing, came out nice. Will share those at later date :D

Other pix taken directly after aveda salon make-over:










IMG_4401-4 by you.








IMG_4403-1 by you.










(more later when i find time and energy!)


No comments: