Thursday, October 23, 2008

Being An Early Voter Feels Great!!

We filled out our ballot [absentee] tuesday nite and am proud to say voted early yesterday!!!

I have to say that IF Jimmy hadn't researched all the ones running locally in FL so i knew who was the best to choose from each category, AND if he had not researched proposed bills or whatever to vote on, I'd have been overwhelmed because some of it is worded in a way that is confusing, overwhelming, and I am not that UP on what each amendment bill proposal was about. that is over my head. Even Jimmy who knows a lot about that stuff, had to find a website online that explained what each bill was in depth before choosing the best answer. It took him HOURS to research everything and fill out the sample ballot. We have the same overall beliefs on controversial issues and in life, so I knew I could just put whatever he chose for himself .

I mean, the main answer that counts MOST is who you choose as president and vice president and truthfully that is ALL I care about.

BUT I still did not want to be 'ignorant' OR put any wrong answers or leave blanks and run risk of having my ballot not counted. Jimmy explained to me in simple terms what each bill literally meant and why he supported or did not support it. I agreed with every answer he gave for the proposed amendment bills.


We are both very excited over this election but also feel great caution and trepidation while simulatneously feeling terrified what the world will come to IF mccain/palin are chosen [BAD CHOICE] as we feel the country will crumble, freedom will not reign in this country of supposed free choice AND we will be doomed.


We think Obama is doing extremely well and while everyone speaks highly of his chances of winning and predicts his success, we still have the same fear that what happened in the past TWO elections will repeat itself. I believe both of those were fixed elections and I most certainly did NOT vote for that IDIOT.

Corruption is all around in politics and ive already said IF mccain gets in, that means this race was completely bogus and most definitely FIXED.

We hope for the best though. it took me five mins to copy jimmy's sample ballot last nite and it felt GREAT to get it completed knowing my vote counts for something and wanting to get it in right away since my choice is solid and my mind has been made up since the start.

Jimmy dropped it off by hand today in downtown tampa [we didn't want to take a chance by mailing. u never know if it anyone is dirty. the one head of ballots in FL is on the ballot and his name is on the voter registration. he is affiliated with dirtiness and corruption. we do not trust him.] --- where our voter ballots are assigned. :)