Monday, October 6, 2008

sick + crampy again! :(

I got sick again to my stomach as I havent had any bowel movements since three wks ago when I went to the ER- maybe even more than that so when I had chicken salad sandwich and a drumstick icecream cone. I instantly began cramping and feeling feverish. I was in pain all nite and scared I might end up in the hospital again.

I am hoping the cramps were only because of not going #2 in so long and a buildup. Both Jimmy and I had been concerned that I seemed unable to go for so long as it would seem unhealthy. I don't know what is wrong with my stomach but I should probably avoid icecream and anything with high concentration of dairy that seem to just agitate and set off cramps. I spent all day today in bed crampy, feeling feverish and going #2. I only woke up an hour ago as I barely slept last nite due to pain and being in the bathroom with severe cramps, feverish waves of nausea, at least 50 times during the entire nite. most of my bathroom trips resulted in NOTHING coming out and just sitting there suffering.

I took bentyl every three hrs all nite but it did not make a dent. In fact the cramps only heightened and got worse. It felt like trapped gas but NOTHING would come out. I almost felt on the verge of going to the hospital again. I didnt know what to do. I layed down on the couch with my legs up in a way to somehow make the cramps lessen with noelle my kitty sleeping on top of my head which slightly soothed me and CNN playing in the background, light on..at some point I guess I fell asleep out of pain and exhaustion.

Next time I awoke, it was dark, the tv was on still, and I saw my fiance getting ready for work about to leave around 7am. I got up, feeling A bit better but crampy still. I said goodbye to him and he asked how I was, told me to call if I needed him at all and to rest and said he loved me. We kissed goodbye and I tried to go sleep in our bed but the cramps felt worse laying in A bed even though my back and neck were hurting from being on couch. I ended up back on the couch for a few hrs.

when my neck couldnt handle it any longer. I groggily picked up my pillows and blanket and headed back to our bedroom. I must have been less crampy and so exhausted that this time I was able to sleep soundly. I didnt wake up til almost 4pm. My fiance is on his way home now. I had wanted to catch up with everyone but from being so sick and in bed all day, I was unable to and Im still not feeling so good. I mean I dont even know if I can eat any real food tonite. Im afraid of having a repeat like last nite. I just cant afford to be sick like this with so much to do for our upcoming wedding and so many appts to make in the next month and a half. I don't know what is wrong with me! :(

When I awoke, I got this email from my fiance. I felt so disoriented and out of it. I was anxious that I'd missed his email. It was about a baseball game upcoming. I'm not to into sports or games so I rarely want to go. Ive gone to a few baseball games with him but mostly find it boring and I just people watch and have absol no clue what is going on nor do I really care to know LOL I feel bad for him that Im not more into it as he isnt a person who enjoys going alone and often his friends stand him up when he asks them to go with. I feel bad about that. I don't think I will go for sure due to my stomach problems as of late. When healthy and in a right mood, I can make myself go with, just for him to have some company. Baseball is the only sport I could prob ever tolerate attending. I will never attend any football oriented games. I absolutely HATE football, think its the death of me, extreme boredom that I find more boring than the worst church sermon you can imagine + headachey- i hate yelling, rowdy assholes, and noisy crowds or crowds in general. Id rather NOT. LOL

this was his email to me though :)

Subj: Baseball

Date: 10/6/2008 9:32:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Hi babe,

I hope you are feeling better. If you need me for anything or want me to pick up anything for you on the way home, call me.

I wanted to let you know that I won the lottery to have a chance to purchase tickets for the Rays game if they beat the White Sox and get to the next round of the playoffs. I just found out about it and if I don't act now, they will be gone. Tickets are cheaper than they were last time and if I wanted to sell them for a lot more, I probably could. This opportunity might not happen again anytime soon, so I hope it is OK with you. I wish you liked going to games because I would like to go with you, but I realize it is not your favorite place. Anyway, I'll let you know the outcome when I get home.

Get some rest!

Love,
Jimmy

No comments: