Thursday, October 23, 2008

'the hummingbird' episode titillates + amuses!

my own worst enemy' has only had two episodes so far and is on NBC at 10 pm on monday nites. even jimmy likes it. its intriguing and made me think of part dean koontz/part spy/ part la femme nikita in plot/style [i thought of 'watchers' a bit] also other stars that are known are on it like madchen amick.

it is nonstop action, and lots of twists, keeps u guessing, funny during parts and slater is really good in this show. i read previews of it before it came out and it had great potential for being a hit for the fall. i have to say its my new fave show and refreshing cos its unlike anything else i watch currently.

we found ourselves laughing and asking questions what this 'humming bird' secret hot sex move was [altho i was pretty certain i knew of it personally haha] accdg to the multiple personality of mr spivey on the tv show my own worst enemy - played by christian slater.

if u did not see it, u totally missed out.

this show is truly a gem! it is funny in sarcastic ways and it keeps its audience guessing, this hummingbird reference was definitely put in the plot and dialogue to encourage fans minds to wander, become curious, and to entertain the audience -i like smart shows like these!!

the show is very amusing. both me and my fiance enjoy it and find each other looking at each other during it and making inside jokes on the character and his second personality which is the wild sexual good in bed character. if u havent seen this by now, u should.

it isn't too late since there have been only two episodes so far. its on every monday!

see short funny article on the HUMMINGBIRD lol

'The Hummingbird' ruffles feathers on 'My Own Worst Enemy'

Oct 21, 2008, 09:57 AM by Michael Slezak

Categories: Sexytimes, Television

Call me pervy, but I found myself highly amused by last night's subplot on My Own Worst Enemy in which Christian Slater's superspy Edward breaks out a (presumably?) fictitious sexual technique called "The Hummingbird" on Angie, the wife of his hapless suburban alter-ego, Henry. Mind you, part of me was just thrilled to see the underrated Mädchen Amick (an actress I've enjoyed on such failed series as Central Park West and that late '90s Fantasy Island remake) doing fine work on a show that's (hopefully) not going to be canceled after four weeks. But it also tickled me to see a network drama push the boundaries of good taste using little more than the name of a tiny, winged creature that's a favorite of backyard birdwatchers. "The Hummingbird," of course, joins L.A. Law's "Venus Butterfly," Seinfeld's "The Move," and Ally McBeal's "The Knee Pit" in the annals of racy television bedroom activities. Are there any others that I'm forgetting? And what did you think of the whole "Hummingbird" storyline: Amusingly racy or just plain tasteless? (If you missed the episode, I took the liberty of embedding it, after the jump.)

More on "My Own Worst Enemy":

Review: "My Own Worst Enemy"

"My Own Worst Enemy" premiere recap

"My Own Worst Enemy" casting scoop

No comments: