Thursday, October 16, 2008

getting flashed.

Jimmy got his photo taken at a local baseball game by some tampa metro website so it was online, I thought I'd share that here. I did not go as I hate sports in general and still have been recovering from being in the ER for severe stomach trouble [triggered by stress] My fiance is a baseball fanatic and has spent the entire week recording/watching every four plus hr game on our main tv. JOY!

I don't mind as long as my shows that we mutually watch when a sport game isn't interfering - comes first and is crammed in BEFORE his game as he has trouble staying awake OFTEN after 10pm and likes to fall asleep when he finally gets to my most fave show. That is how it was in the past and there is nothing that irritates me more. We couldn't be more opposite since I can never get myself to fall asleep. I am a wired often hyper, on edge personality and he is soft, passive, fights to even have any energy or stay awake/alert. LOL

So, J was there this past sat. nite and i think it was the longest game in history, it was after 1am or almost 2am before it was over and he had left to go to it around 6pm.

My fiance ended up having to leave early and miss the rays win cos his friend B had to go home as he had to work early next day and we had our bridal shower although Jimmy would have prob stayed if B hadnt had to go home. He had to leave when the friend did because he left his car at B's house and went w/ him to the game so he couldnt stay unless he got a cab or something.

Anyway this is a pic off the site of my fiance with B. :) I think it came out nice and I felt proud to see he got 'flashed' as they say at metromix LOL

I know he wants us to move to St. Pete after we marry and before the new year, more than ever, because it just seems his st pete friends [even if we dont see them often] are the most reliable ones. [in other words longtime pal in tampa never calls and can never meet up with him and is flighty when he tries to make plans with him] B is one of our friends who will be attending our wedding.

Rays vs Red Sox- October 11, 2008


My fiance in Obama shirt with his friend at game.