Monday, June 9, 2008

Anton Corbijn's Control- Means to an End!

Tonite, we are watching the biopic that came out this past year called "control" about both of our fave band of the past!

Joy Division

It is about lead singer Ian Curtis' life, who committed suicide and seemed to suffer from some form of depression or mental illness.

Later the band became New Order- another band we both listened to a lot growing up as teens and both of us have a lot of Joy division and new order cds. these two bands are like my roots and have always been close to my heart.

I will share some mini reviews I scanned on 'Control' in the past few mos which I gathered from a magazine I subscribe to. There have been a lot of great write ups on this film.


See Nylon article below, published in 2008:


A Means to an End.


No comments: