Saturday, June 14, 2008

the whirlwind of life + wedding invite designs.

we got our free samples from invitations by dawn today in the mail. when i hear the name dawn, i am always reminded of my friend who committed suicide in feb. of 2007 who shares that name. still haunts me, hard to forget.

in any case, really pleased with colors and styles. not the most expensive quality but definite possibilities. i think i love the first one best although i love the second one almost as much, the lavender butterfly one. and the third one is pretty and its charming however a bit chintzy in design and flimsy in paper, it might easily rip or fall apart so i'm hesitant but i'll get jimmy's opinion and thoughts when he gets home later this evening. he has not seen them yet and i am so excited for him to get home so i can get his feedback.

my fiance is at his parents right now as he took his nephew back. they spent all morning, afternoon and evening yesterday- friday- at universal studios and islands of adventure theme parks going on scary rides. its not my cup of tea so i stayed home alone and just relaxed and revelled in me time. i didn't even log onto my blog as i find it hard to do much of anything where i share my personal thoughts/feelings when we have a visitor.

"G" is 18 and was constantly using my computer. i am just paranoid of my privacy being violated by accident or my personal writings/thoughts being found here. i want my private place away from my fiance and his family although jimmy does know about this diary i write in somewhat and sometimes i share some of my writings with him via email. in any case, he gets home in a few hours.

for now, just sharing these wedding invite styles!!

this week has been a whirlwind and i havent been online to write much in the past week due to constant engagements [social] and having a guest at our place for several days. more later :)

here are the three wedding designs for those interested - i welcome thoughts/opinions on these!!




No comments: