Monday, July 7, 2008

help with appts + siesta key plans.

(email from fiance)

Hi babe,I just talked to scheduling for the Tampa General HealthPark. There wasn't much open for July, so here's the best they could do:Instead of Mon, July 14th at 2:30pm for x-rays and Fri, Aug 1st at 10:15am for lab-fasting, they were able to scheduled them both on Tue, July 15th. The x-rays are at 8:30am and the lab is at 10:15am. She said that after your x-rays, you can go down to the lab and see if they can get you in sooner so we don't have to wait too long.I think that will be better because then we only have to go there one day. You would've had to get up early on one of the days anyway, so we might as well get them both done in one shot. As for the spirometry, it is at Tampa General Hospital, which is downtown on Davis Island. She said to go to the main admission desk and give them the forms. I wasn't sure if you wanted to fit three things into one day, but I can call tomorrow to try and reschedule this for Tueday afternoon if possible. Otherwise, we probably should stick to what you have.Since your appointments are on Tuesday now, that leaves Wednesday afternoon to Thursday afternoon for a trip to Siesta Key. Checkout will probably be around noon wherever we stay, so we'll be home in plenty of time to make it to the Sandals presentation Thursday night. I'm going to look for a place tonight when I get home after I pay the rest of the bills that are due. Well, I hope all of this is OK with you. I did my best to reschedule what I could, but we're limited because the lab is fasting, x-rays are closed on Fridays, and they're pretty much full for next week at most times. I have to go to a meeting now, so we'll talk more when I get home.Love,Jimmy