Friday, September 5, 2008

meet me at the palinDrome.

PalinDrome is my latest guilty pleasure and obsession. I check it several times a day and Jimmy and I laugh hysterically over some of the entries and notes received in it. Most people who read it have similar mindsets to us [are democrats] and share the same brand of sarcastic parody styled humor! I've been reading the blog religiously from day one that I was alerted of its existence. Most commenters on there are aware it is a fake, a poke-fun style of blog. Some do seriously believe everything they read and take it as REAL but its not. and other noters are quick to point out to those people that the blog is simply a joke and a site of satire!

I'd love to write comments but dont think I could write anything quirky or clever and witty enough. I think Jimmy wants to start commenting on the site himself but is trying to come up with a clever name. He wants to use the asian guy name in Fargo, the one who is all over Frances McDormand like a perv and is dorky. Palin reminds Jimmy of Frances McDormand's character in Fargo, I think her name was Marge?

ps.

we watched the entire republican convention last nite [and pretty much every nite its been on] via CNN.

we both died laughing at this sign which i just knew would be posted first thing on palindrone blog. i was so right as the person took special time to point out what we had SO noticed last nite. the misspelled sign of MAVRICK in reference to john mccain.

see here:

Awesome convention poster!


Slingplayerscreensnapz0102

second funniest thing was all the big balloons that kept the broadcasters from talking and andrea mitchell got lost and swallowed up by the balloons and couldnt even report. all the reporters from cnn and msnbc were laughing and making jokes on this. chris matthews and keith olbermann [sp?] and the rest of the crew. i wish i had a video clip of that, it was most amusing.