Sunday, September 28, 2008

turning seven. (memory preserved in video)

To my readers,

Here are the two videos of alexcia, that are sweet and enlightening. both are only seconds long and can be played quickly. Jimmy, my fiance is in first one while Alexcia begins with how she loves uncle al [my brother whom i am closest to]

Anyway in the video where alexcia mentions uncle al, she goes on to say how she loves me , parents and even my fiance. it is so so adorable!!!! Thats why I have to share this, warms my heart :D

And mom and I are in the second one. We're both talking a bit. as we sing happy birthday to Alexcia and she blows out her birthday cake candles!!!

Btw, I am always self conscious of MY SELF on the video camera [i am not shy of being in photographs and love it but with video, i feel insecure and shy. i hate my voice, hate how I look LOL but its only a few seconds and not too focused on me so I share this.

I think you may be able to tell either in here or in next entry with real sized pix from the birthday party- that I have indeed lost weight. Actually I think I look better than I have in the past year. I don't know. Its odd how severe sickness can transform you.

I'm still mystified, I confess.

September 27, 2008

Click here: MVI_3800 : Alexcia's 7th birthday-- " I love Uncle Al"... on Flickr - Photo Sharing!


Everyone, Please Let me know if you are able to view these and what you think :D

PS.

Will Post the pix in upcoming entry along with synopsis of my niece's 7th birthday as soon as time allows. I am still recovering from my ills + now Jimmy has come done with a flu of sorts. Both of us are bogged down and so time is a bit tight right now. I am going to be back later in the nite to post more about this past weekend and recent events over here.

Stay tuned.

No comments: