Tuesday, September 30, 2008

for once, postal service was quite good.

passport arrived in my mail box this weekend!

three things-

1. that was fast and it looks really cool, they've changed it to a really nice design,updated, accdg to Jimmy. His is not like mine.


2. I did not get my original passport returned to me from when I took a trip to philippines as a teenager which was very sentimental to me and upsets me that I lost it. I didnt even scan or take a pic of it for memories sake. I am a little upset about it. I think maybe it might be because my original passport had my maiden name, this one has my married name as i never changed my last name after divorcing. [i've been divorced for approx 5 yrs now]

3. it was the best piece of mail i got this weekend and quite a surprise!

have a looksie :)

IMG_3882-1 by you.

IMG_3889 by you.

IMG_3891 by you.

IMG_3883 by you.


IMG_3887 by you.

IMG_3884 by you.

AFTERNOTE: Turns out, I did get my OLD passport returned to me yesterday in the mail, days after I got the new one. HUGE sigh of relief!!!! :D

p.s. been waiting for this since last season ended.

looking forward to sunday fall season premiere of this, see below!!!




http://ew.chtah.com/a/hBI4Pu7AsM0eqBUMbHmBSazCiau/ew18-15

We find out what the ladies of Wisteria Lane have been up to for the last five years in the season opener

No comments: