Thursday, September 18, 2008

up close + personal: our wedding bands arrival!

suffuse \suh-FYOOZ\, transitive verb:


To spread through or over in the manner of fluid or light; to flush.


IMG_3645 by you.

HIS- unfortunately Jimmy's was half a size too small due to the fact that the woman who measured him did not do it correctly or upsize seeing its a thicker band than standard And you always order larger when this is the case. His finger/knuckle got very swollen trying it on at the store and they've had to put in an order for a new one. He is a 7 but for larger rings should have been ordered a size 7 and a half. Hopefully his new one turns out perfect. I felt so bad for him [he never wears rings by the way. he is one of those guys NOT into jewelry. i always wanted him to be more into necklaces/rings since i think there are so many cool styles out there. and it can really add to your unique look] In any case, I never expected to find any trouble with getting his ring in or it being incorrect. If anything I expected mine to have trouble but fact is it did NOT. it was perfect. I got mine in a size 4, since its a wider ring and you should always order a half size bigger when wide. My engagement ring is about a 3 and half. Ive got tiny child like fingers LOL

IMG_3646 by you.


IMG_3651 by you.


Macro Pix of Mine :D


Btw, my ring doesn't photograph well but the sparkle effect to the white gold is the small scattered clusters of diamonds in my wedding band.


IMG_3653 by you.

IMG_3665-1 by you.




I debated on taking pix of myself with the ring on. The only reason I didn't is because I figured that might be bad luck and I want to save that moment and wow factor for when I am officially married and Jimmy has put the ring on my finger himself during our sacred ceremony of unity and love.

No comments: